This Saturday morning at Waterstones in Enfield, don’t miss your chance to meet Spurs’ legendary winger, Double winner and Britain’s debut European trophy clincher, Terry Dyson.
Terry will be chatting with fans and signing copies of his autobiography, Spurs’ Unsung Hero of the Glory Glory Years, which relates the untold rollercoaster tale of a forgotten member of a side rated as one of the greatest club teams of all time. Terry Dyson breaks a half-century of silence to put the record straight.
The signing event takes place at Waterstones, Enfield on Saturday 28th December 2015, from 11am to 1.00pm.
Spurs’ Unsung Hero tells the life story of Terry Dyson, who rose to the heights in the greatest team in the history of Spurs and, arguably, the English game – the template for every Spurs side ever since. The high-energy, goalscoring winger discloses how he:
- Scored the goal which sealed the first First Division and FA Cup Double of the 20th Century.
- Had the match of his life as Spurs become the first British side to win a European trophy, netting twice and making two in a 5-1 annihilation of Atletico Madrid 5-1 in the 1963 European Cup Winners’ Cup final.
- Was inspired by his ‘perfect’ manager Bill Nicholson and captain Danny Blanchflower.
- Thrills at the memory of playing in a team EVERYONE loved to watch.
- Became the only Spurs player to score a hat-trick against north London rivals Arsenal
- Feels proud to be among the first inductees to enter the Spurs’ Hall of Fame.
- Suffers heartache over the tragedy and ill-health experienced by his team-mates.
- Is relieved he recovered from heart trouble and escaped a wartime bomb to go on to personal glory.
Click here for more information, or to read a sample from Spurs’ Unsung Hero of the Glory Glory Years.