Our virtual cricket talk with Franklyn Stephenson will take place on Friday 16th October at 7.30pm, when he will chat about his book My Song Shall Be Cricket.
- Continuing with our series of sneak previews of our illustrated titles, here's a look inside the 2020 Illustrated Sports Book of the Year A Life Behind the Lens, by Richard Pelham.
- In the next episode of our virtual cricket talks, author Richard Clarke will join BBC cricket reporter Mark Church to chat about his new book Last Wicket Stand.
- Pitch Publishing is delighted to announce that four titles have made the longlist for the The Cricket Writers’ Club's prestigious Derek Hodgson Cricket Book Award for 2020.
- We know football fans will love this book, due for release in November, so we've decided to give you sneak preview here of some of the completed pages in Mike Bayly's book British Football’s Greatest Grounds.
- Due for release in September this year, The Lost Shankly Boy is an enthralling tale of triumph over adversity and hope amid despair, and already received high praise.
- In the latest episode of our virtual cricket Andrew Murtagh joined BBC cricket reporter Mark Church to talk about his new Tony Greig biography If Not Me, Who?
- Author and award-winning photographer Richard 'Dickie' Pelham made it three in a row for Pitch Publishing as his book A Life Behind the Lens won the Best Illustrated Book of the Year Award.